Asteroid Zoo Talk

Sets for discussion disappear?

• peterbees by peterbees

Very frustrating: twice in successive sessions I had what I thought were difficult but fairly convincing asteroid picks, which I wanted to discuss. When moving from 'finish' to 'talk', once I was able to make a comment though it never showed up in the notice boards, and once the set just disappeared. Not able to get them back, or save them in any way. Seems I read someone else having this same issue. Grrrr!

By the way, both were faint but definite fast moving objects that nine times out of ten I would have missed - crossing a quarter of the frames over the four images.
    Anybody else?
    Grrr! again.

Posted

• CTidwell3 by CTidwell3

You might be thinking of this thread:
    http://talk.asteroidzoo.org/#/boards/BAZ0000001/discussions/DAZ00004uj

You can try checking one thing. If you return to classifying, then click on profile (ie, not the profile link above, but the link when you are classifying images), you can see all the sets you have submitted listed, with the most recent ones first. If you can find the set you were talking about there, then what you have been experiencing is different from what is mentioned in the thread I linked above.

Posted

• peterbees by peterbees in response to CTidwell3's comment.

Thank you, this is a great resource that I wasn't aware of.
    (of course I can't find the sets that I was so proud of - seeing subtle asteroid motion seems to be more chance dependant than I would have thought)

Posted