Asteroid Zoo Talk

Interface Problem: Invert function is unreliable and intermittent : Resolved.

• mboschmd by mboschmd

New problem noted today 11/23/14: Five or six times out of 20, the Invert function does not work. 4 black images, but marks show. Eventually, after repeatedly hitting Invert, I can slowly add one frame at a time. Can take 15-20 tries before I get all 4 images inverted, and is becoming quite time-consuming.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Posted

• mboschmd by mboschmd

Update: 11/28/14 - problem has resolved.

Posted

• Meanjean4321 by Meanjean4321

i have had to get on and off the site 3 times so far because it wont respond to anything it just freezes.

Posted

i just found 3 asteroids in the same set with 2 artifacts at about 10 28pm nov 30 and it froze again and i coulnt finish but i want to get the credit for finding them. how do i know they wernt nw ones. i marked them as favorites but i dont know yet if it went thru. please let me know. its rare to find 3 in the same set. one is upper rt quad near corner the other 2 were between 9 and 10. one of them seemed to turn slightly but i am sure it is an asteroid. thanks

Posted

i left a post above and wondering if anyone checked on it. also when i click on recent and my name nothing happens

Posted