Asteroid Zoo Talk

not getting any images anymore

• Meanjean4321 by Meanjean4321

i have been doing this for months and even found a undiscovered asteroid but now i am not getting any images to look at. it is just a black screen

Posted

• hightower73 by hightower73

are you leaving enough time for the images to load? is your flash player enabled?

Posted

• Barbalbero by Barbalbero

It also happens to me, there is a message too according to which it seems the images available for analysis are over.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to Barbalbero's comment.

It's possible that you have classified every currently available subject... in which case, holy cow, you are amazing. 😃

You can test this, if you want, by starting a second side account and seeing if then you get objects.

If you're done with everything for now, might be time to check out another Zooniverse project for a while and then come back?

Thanks for your help!!

Posted

• Andy_Arg by Andy_Arg

Check back soon while we load up some more
    In the meantime, check out our other projects!

Posted

• hightower73 by hightower73

getting the same message here too! yay looking forward to new images and them saying you are the first to see this image!

Posted

• Barbalbero by Barbalbero in response to DZM's comment.

Thanks for the reply!
    I will wait until there will be new images, hoping to have in the meantime good news about the images already studied

Posted

I forgot to ask if there are other info from the Staff of the Project, I wish the effort of the people who worked for this Project will produce some nice results soon.
    How I can create a side account? I thought it was not possible to have 2 or more accounts for the same person

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Well, never mind then, apparently this is happening for everyone! It displays for me too, even when I'm logged out.

Let me look into it...

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

We are currently talking to the team about getting more images up. There are a lot still out there.

I'll keep everyone posted!

Posted

• hightower73 by hightower73 in response to DZM's comment.

how long would you estimate it would take to get the new images loaded?

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to hightower73's comment.

Just got them back up!

Images should be being served normally again.

Thanks to everyone for bringing this to my attention so quickly!

Posted

Thanks for the information!
    I wish there will me many new images to study, so we can hopefully find new interesting objects in the sky!

Posted

• Meanjean4321 by Meanjean4321

i just tried again and it said i was the first to see these images but the screen would not move. then when i hit done it showed there were 3 asteroids in the same frame. what the heck. this is the second time this happened to me. i still want to know what happened to the unknown i discovered months ago. thanks

Posted