Asteroid Zoo Talk

Milestone

• hightower73 by hightower73

I have finally hit a milestone ! i now have 9,000 clasifications on the project !

wont be long beofre i hit the 10,000 ! lets keep going everyone !

Posted

• MvGulik by MvGulik

Nice. 😃

Just passes my first 1.000 some days ago.
    ... I better step up, if I like to catch up. 😉

Cake for everyone when you hit 10.000 ??? 😄

Posted

• hightower73 by hightower73 in response to MvGulik's comment.

ill see what i can, im sure i can orgaise a party lol

however ill be changing projects soon and leaving this one totally as i dont think this project is going to yeild any results soon.

Posted

• djsimister by djsimister

For sure a very big milestone = A hell of a lot of hard work and massive commitment and contribution towards the asteroid zoo project
    Congratulations

Posted

• MvGulik by MvGulik in response to hightower73's comment.

Yea, I hear you.

Unfortunately ... , but not unexpected.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Congrats, @hightower73 !! That's super impressive. You'd be welcome and valued on any Zooniverse project!

Posted

• hightower73 by hightower73 in response to DZM's comment.

have you heard of the new shakesperes world project coming soon? ive approched that and been talking a lot to the creator. very interesting project !

Posted

Thank you DMZ, been a long time to get there, some have a lot more but for me thats almost a years work, who knows how many asteroids ive found in that time let alone how were 1sts.

well we live in hope and die in vain lol

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

That project is being built! Not sure what's the latest with it, but it's in progress.

Also... just for the record, it's D-Z-M. 😃 I'm not the Korean border, haha!

Posted

yes it is, but ive done the preview of it just dont know when its being released.

sorry D-Z-M LOL

Posted

• MvGulik by MvGulik

How is that 10K target getting along ?
    I kinda figure you must be really, really close now. ... or already passed it. 😃

Posted

• hightower73 by hightower73

to be honest, im more gearing up on my other project which is being launched on the 10th of this month. shakepears world, its a new project and im helping on the boards as an admin answering questions and helping people with the interface ect.

So once i start that i wont be back here except to look up results from time to time.

sorry to leave this project but i felt this project was a total waste of time after all my efforts and that we were never going to get any results out of @pravik7, but i wish you all well and happy hunting.

Posted