Asteroid Zoo Talk

i can see planet rotation ( please tell me im not seeing things ! )

• hightower73 by hightower73

The 4 lights in the left hand corner, if you put it into negative filter, and run the sequence very quickly, you can see 4 maybe 5 dark dots in rotation around the lights. ive tried to look up the map cordinates but get nothing, so not sure if these are known planets or simply asteroids.

can anyone shed some light on this please? i cant find any comments on the set so i dont know if im the first to see this but i havent got the green writing to tell me that i am, have got very excited if you cant tell

Posted

• nicro46 by nicro46

I can not find anything in particular, what you mean with "planets"? Not sure Mars Jupiter or Saturn

Posted

the large white blobs top left corner. there are dots going it

Posted

• dudrea by dudrea

Don't see anything apart some noise. Why do you call these "blobs" planets ?

Posted

i refer to the white balls of light as suns or stars till someone else could see the things i am, stars are big balls of gas burning in the sky, suns are the same but have planets round them, so didnt want to refer the white balls of light till it could be determind what i have seen. is that better explained?

the dots i can see in the negative image clearly shows the two suns together in the top left of the image, has 3 small black planets going round them, if they can termed as that, they must be very large to be seen from this distance, however i cant find the grid reference in any database to know if these are known about

Posted

• dudrea by dudrea

You've seen artifacts of course. How can you imagine to be possible to see planets (more 3 !!!) on these pictures ? To see planets orbiting stars you need very powerfull telescope AND sophisticated optical system to mask light of the star. Only a few one have been seen.

Try to surf about this on the internet with keyword "exoplanet" or better try "planet Hunter" collaborative site

Posted